 |
| This is our final drive out of the Fort |
It has been almost 9 months since I've update the blog and so much has happened! I'm going to give you some pictures and the Reader's Digest version of the past months so that we can catch up. I have promised many that I will update more frequently.
 |
| Day 2 of our drive |
So, here we go: Samantha was completely potty trained in about a month which I am thankful for. So many people have horror stories of long and drawn out potty training but we were lucky, I think. The biggest news in the past months was our decision to leave Army life and rejoin the civilians. It was a long and stressful process but after 4 interviews, Andy was offered a job as Assistant Professor of Music at Eastern Illinois University. He will be teaching trumpet and a jazz/rock class in Charleston, IL. That pretty much catches up to the last two weeks where Samantha has celebrated her third birthday, we have said good bye to many wonderful people, driven over 1100 miles in two days, and are now waiting for all of our stuff to be delivered to Illinois which we will now call home. Currently we are visiting Grandma and Grandpa Cheetham while we wait.
 |
| Our last play date with Erin and Elliot |
Thank you for checking in. I will update again soon, I promise!
Thanks for the update Carol Ann! Glad you guys made it safe to Columbia and I hope your HHG arrive safe and sound!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you're back! I hope you keep updating regularly! I'd love to keep up with what your family is doing.
ReplyDeleteI hope all of your stuff arrives safe and sound (and on time!) to IL!